Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Comments on People's Blogs

Penny's/Amy's Community Gardening Blog:
I went there with my boyfriend the other night and we had their veggie burgers. YUM! I really like your blog. I think the content is great. I can tell that you are very passionate about community gardening and I like the layout as well. About tea, are you familiar with Zen Cha Tea Salon?

Comment on John Wilson's Taxipathy Blog:
I really like the one in the middle. Well, I like all your drawings really. I like how they are very simple. The layout of your blog, the plain white and the red text doesn't take away from your drawings, which I think is very important. It's very strange, for some off reason, your drawings at time remind me of Asian art. I feel that some of your lines are much like that from calligraphy and also the simplicity of your pictures is much like Asian art. Perhaps you are already familiar with it, but if not, I'd just out some Japanese and Chinese Art from the 1800's.

Whaling Ship Studios
I'm really glad I happened to click on your blog today. I decided that I wanted to do film production about a couple months ago and now I feel like what the hell am I doing here at OSU? I want to get the hell out of here really badly, but I don't have the funds. I will definitely check up on your blog and let you know if I hear of anything exciting film related going on. Good to know there's yet another frustrated Ohioan.

Tom Danko: JC and Me
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Vampires are awesome but wow, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter...amazing.

Christina Morrell GodDNA:
that is pretty much adorable. I like how Kiwi pulls all that hammering stuff out of no where (well, it looked like it came from his butt)

Monica Anderson A Sweets Life:
Sweets is absolutely adorable. I wish I had a cat...but unfortunately I am allergic. *sigh*

No comments: